Monday, December 17, 2012

Welcome First Post

Journey to a thousand miles start on a single step. Old saying but still effective today. Hello everyone! This is my first post. After all deliberation, a year of deep thinking, and finally I decided to make my online journal on make money online.

I have been doing business online for a long time. I started year 2006. I have some good experience and bad experience online. Doing and joining Adsense. Promoting Clickbank products. I tried them all.

But what it takes to make money online. I know some core ingredient like patience, endurance and perseverance. Having the right tool and having the right people to get what you offer and also the trust that you have on your buyer will do some Big Bang on your income.

Before I end this post. I will post here the what and the how to make money online, the tools, getting traffic and many (money) more...

No comments:

Post a Comment